List With Us
Marketing and Listing Your Home
Our Mission & Vision
Strategic Marketing Plan
Our philosophy is simple: clients come first. We pledge to be in constant communication with our clients, keeping them fully informed throughout the entire buying or selling process. We believe that if you’re not left with an amazing experience, we haven’t done our job. We don’t measure success through achievements or awards, but through the satisfaction of our clients.
Atlis Realty delivers unmatched expertise and hands-on experience benefiting our clients, whether buying or selling. Each client is unique as the home they are buying or selling. We are focused on building lasting relationships with clients to continue to be a valuable resource long after the transaction process is over. We strive for our clients to consider us as a total resource in buying, selling or investing in real estate.
Our Core Values
Commitment to Excellence
Be Cutting Edge
Care (Be passionate and care about what you are doing)
Consistent Follow Through
Who You Sell With Matters Innovation With Results
The Housing Market in the Boca Raton, Florida area has bounced back and inventory is considered low in many popular neighborhoods. Navigating the real estate market hyper-locally can be challenging even though homes are seeming to sell easily.
What’s the difference between selling your home or failing to do so? THE DETAILS! Whether it’s my PROVEN RESULTS, innovative marketing campaigns, or utilizing my extensive network, at Atlis Realty no detail is overlooked.
I pride ourselves in using the newest technology and innovation in the market to maximize the exposure of your home and collaborate with you to achieve the results you want… Selling your home!
Client satisfaction is my #1 goal, I am committed to the best interest of my clients, always. I will educate you on what needs to be done to have a successful sale of your home and transition you into your new home. There are many components to a smooth and successful real estate transaction; you can count on us to be there every step of the process and make sure no detail is overlooked.
With my energy and expertise in the market, you can TRUST Atlis Realty have the right tools to successfully sell your home. If you are serious about selling your home, I am serious about getting the job done!
Now more than ever, who you work with matters!
Throughout the process of selling your home, we want you to keep living your life. Taking time off work or rearranging your schedule to accommodate a stream of vendors who will work to get your home market-ready is the last thing we want you worrying about. With your permission, we’ll gladly take on the role of coordinating projects, start and completion dates, overseeing work on-site and ensuring tasks are performed to the highest standards.
As part of our initial consultation, a well considered plan for staging your home will help prospective buyers love it for all the right reasons. We how to make your property shine. Investing in great staging can significantly drive up your sales price.
The importance of great pictures cannot be overestimated. When photography is done well, it conveys value, sets a desirable tone for your home and compels discerning buyers to come see the space for themselves. Our skilled professional photographers know how to bring your home to life while making a great first impression on buyers in order to drive interest and demand.
We provide a professional video for each property that includes a narrated walk through video for social media channels and a non-branded video tour for the MLS per their restrictions.
Every effort to prepare your home for the market is designed to excite buyers and generate the highest possible price for your home. With this in mind, experience and statistics tell us that professionally staging your home is a must. Today’s buyer uses online search engines to quickly scroll through listings and photos for the places that catch their eye. The reality is, if your home doesn’t look amazing on a shopper’s screen, it may be passed over. The numbers are clear: Homes with staging spend 78%* less time on the market.
And if the upfront cost seems steep, consider this: Well- staged properties typically earn back nearly twenty dollars for every one dollar invested. It’s the first and most important step you can take to ensure your listing gets the attention it deserves.
Photography | Videography
Great pictures and video should sell your home before a buyer ever steps foot in the door. We utilize a team of artistic and professional real estate photographers and videographers.
If the photos and video don’t make an impact from the moment your listing is featured online, we likely won’t get a second chance. From staging to photos to video, it’s all about helping your property stand out as something special.
How Buyers Are Finding Homes
No matter how stylish, easy to use and full of information a website is, the average real estate brokerage doesn’t get 5 million visitors a month. This is why millions of website visits are amassed on national portals and search engines, such as the ones listed below. By syndicating your listings to show as they appear on those channels, your listings will get exposure to those consumers.
Our Marketing Plan Makes Your Home Stand Out
See for yourself!
- Team Approach
- Professional Photography Professional Videography and Video Tour Marketing
- Professionally Installed Yard Sign Post Distinctive Brochures Professionally Printed
- Custom Website Specific To The Property
- Premier Exposure On:
- Social Media Marketing on all Channels including: Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Mega Open House
- Over 5000 Local Agent Preview Email with Branded Video Tour of Home
- Local Brokerage Network
- National And International Brokerage Network
- Pre-Marketing E-Mail Blast To Our Database
- Prospecting the Atlis Realty Buyer Database
- Professional Staging Consult | Coordination (if needed)
- Seller Home Warranty Available (if needed)
- Broker Tours
- Feedback from All Showings and Detailed Weekly Update Provided to Sellers Weekly
- High Level of Communication Throughout Entire Selling Process
Home Sale Timeline
- Schedule in-person or virtual appointment
- Meet with Atlis Realty
- Discuss best strategy to market and sell your home
- Sign listing agreement and addendums
- Provide copy of house keys
- Property evaluation to decide on repairs needed
- Market analysis completed
- Sales price determined and agreed upon
- Set up time for professional photos and video
- How to prepare home for showings discussed
Listed and Active
- Marketing campaign started
- Sign installed day of listing
- Lockbox and brochures with welcome sign dropped at home
- Listed on mls and online websites
- Direct mail campaign launched
- Email campaign launched
- Social media marketing campaign launched
- Open house scheduled
- Showings to be booked via online and explained on how to accept
Strategic Marketing Plan
- Offer(s) received
- Offer(s) negotiated
- Offer accepted
- Back-up offer(s) accepted
- Inspections & disclosures completed
- Appraisal completed
- Contingencies removed
- Property closes
- Refer friends to Atlis Realty
Pricing Your Property
YOUR PROPERTY IS UNIQUE
While it may be one of the first things you’ll want to talk about, the final decision about where to price your home will ultimately become clearer after we’ve done the work to make it market-ready.
Yes, the comparable sales figures for other homes in the area are a factor, but they might not be everything.
Will look at all the variables, the location, the features, and the demand. But your property is unique and will work with you to set a price that:
- Considers the best features of your home, as well as realistic drawbacks
- Gauges recent sales of comparable properties in your neighborhood
- Analyzes and reflects the price range that will attract the most qualified buyers
- Establishes your property’s fair market value in relation to current conditions
It is important to price your property correctly as it comes to market. Overpricing can pose significant challenges. If the reduction is later required, it can send a negative signal to buyers, even if the home is everything they are seeking. When the circumstances warrant, we may consider an off-market. To test pricing which allows us to go public with a price we know will drive maximum interest.
Who Pays for What
Although the question of who pays for various closing costs is negotiable between the buyer and seller, the following is a standard breakdown of how responsibility for costs is typically divided. Closing costs are the various charges made by the lender, the title company, real estate agents, and other service providers necessary to complete a transaction.
THE SELLER CUSTOMARILY PAYS:
- Real estate commission
- County and city transfer tax
- Document preparation for deed
- Documentary transfer tax (amount dependent upon sales price)
- Payoff of all loans against the property
- Interest accrued on loans being paid off, reconveyance fees and pre-payment penalties.
- Home warranty (if specified in contract)
- Any judgment or tax liens against seller
- Property tax proration
- Unpaid homeowners dues
- Bonds or assessments
- Delinquent taxes
- Move-out fees (for condominiums)
- Notary fees and recording fees
- Termite inspection report for real estate sale, well & septic inspection, if applies
- Pre-sale inspection fees
- Miscellaneous charges
- HOA transfer fee
THE BUYER CUSTOMARILY PAYS:
- Notary fees
- Title and Escrow fees
- Contractor’s and buyer’s inspection fees
- All new loan charges (points, appraisal, document, processing fees, etc.)
- Interest on new loan from date of funding to 30 days prior to the 1st payment date
- Home warranty (if specified in contract)
- HOA Capitalization Fee (if required)
- Private mortgage insurance (typically 2 months) if required by lender
- Private mortgage insurance impound account (1 year) if required by lender
- Property tax impound account if required by lender
*This list is a general guideline of charges and may not be wholly inclusive for your transaction
Listing Compensation Plan
- Listing input on the MLS
- Property Professionally Pitched and Hosted Open for Broker’s Tour
- 30-50 Professional Photos with 3D Tour included and links to photos to keep as memory
- Two Professional Videos (one narrated Walk Through Video and one non branded for MLS) with Drone Footage if needed
- Marketed in CVRMLS – pushed out to over 4,000 websites. Zillow, Redfin, Realtor.com, etc.
- Professionally installed For Sale sign (where allowed) and professional color fliers and welcome sign inside the home
- Top level social media marketing campaign on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Mega Open House (Where applicable)
- Neighborhood Door Knocked
- Circle Prospecting per Tax Rolls
- Email Blasts to Top Agents
- 200 Professional Flyers (Open Houses and Door Knocking)
- 2 Staging Consultations included for Photo Prep
- Access to List of Preferred Vendors
- Individual Property Website
Listing Compensation Plan (In Addition to Above)
- Matterport Listing Package with 3D Walkthrough
- Lifestyle Video and Marketing Campaign
- Professional Staging with Furniture and Home Accents
Bring your home to life with a listing storyboard that shares a video of your home and an interview with you (not on camera unless you specify) about why you fell in love with your property, where you love to eat, shop, etc…
Sometimes you are not quite ready to get your home on the market. Our coming soon program alerts potential purchasers as well as buyer agents – that your home will soon be listed. Potential purchasers register for information so that we can alert them as soon as your home is live!
Certified Pre-owned homes
In old-fashioned real estate, homes go under contract, then most often a re-negotiation happens at the time of inspection, and often again when the home is appraised by the purchaser. CPO puts sellers back in the driver’s seat with full knowledge of the property they are selling and in a better place to make more money while selling faster
Walking Tour Video
Walking tour videos bring your listing to life, exploring the neighborhood you live in as well as the key features of your property. This sets your property apart from all the other listings that prospective purchasers are viewing – often from another state. Imagine the different experiences they’re getting.
We are delighted to list your lots and bare land, and support them with a booster marketing package. No more picture of a tree and a sign!
In ‘old fashioned’ real estate sales, a sign in the yard was enough. Today, more and more people are joining the online social world every day – people of all ages and demographics, reading/watching / listening to the news, updates on their family and friends, and generally participating in more and more of their daily interactions online. Our engagement strategy, customized to your property, allows you to connect with your buyers – wherever they are.
A memories video is similar to a walking tour video – the only difference is that we capture your memories in your home. Perhaps your children were born, graduated, or got married in your home. Perhaps you built it. Whatever the reason, most homes carry memories, and we understand it’s those you are connected to much more than the ‘bricks and mortar’. You don’t have to be in front of the camera – it’s up to you. Just walk around with us and share your memories, so that you have it captured to share with yourselves, friends and family.
Retirement communities are present all areas of the country. There is a sometimes confusing array of terms depending on the area, ranging from 55+, Age-Qualified Community, Active-Adult Community, Master- Planned Community, Gated Community, Golf Community, Manufactured Home Community, Assisted Living Community. We will provide you with a customized search that identifies the local terms for retirement communities as well as homes available within those communities. When you are ready to ‘right-size’, let us find your dream home.
We have teamed with the finest financial planners and estate planning attorneys to make sure that when you are facing such difficult decisions, you have the facts to make responsible plans to provide for you and your loved ones. Our real estate service is especially helpful in situations where a group of siblings has inherited a home.
Preparing Your Listing for Sale
- Sellers calculate expenses and create a budget
- Plan selling strategy with Atlis Realty
- Complete all agreed-upon repairs and staging for listing
- Get home ready for photos and video. Vehicles out of driveway
- Try to accept all showing requests and make sure to leave the home 10-15 minutes prior to showing appointments
- Remove excessive wall hangings, furniture, and knick-knacks
- Clean or paint walls and ceilings
- Shampoo carpets
- Clean and organize cabinets and closets
- Repair all plumbing leaks, including faucets, and drain traps
- Clean all light fixtures
- Turn on all the lights
- Open Curtains and Blinds
- Close toilet lids & make sure bathrooms are clean
- Make arrangements for pets to be secured and out of sight
- Play quiet background music
- Light the fireplace (if seasonally appropriate)
- Infuse the home with a comforting scent like apple spice or vanilla
- Vacate the property while it is being shown
- Vacuum prior to showings if possible and remove all clutter from countertops and sink
- Keep the grass freshly cut
- Remove all yard clutter
- Apply fresh paint to wooden fences
- Paint the front door
- Weed and apply fresh mulch to garden beds
- Clean windows inside and out
- Wash or paint the home’s exterior
- Tighten and clean all door handles
- Ensure gutters and downspouts are firmly attached